10 best tips to impress interviewers
Even the best accomplished candidates tend to fumble in some interviews. The reason being over confident about attending the interview and not preparing well for it in advance. There are some excellent tips that can help anyone face an interview in a more confident and organized manner. Some of the tips are enumerated as under:-
- Lastly you can close the interview with a positive note asking about when you can contact them for getting the result of the interview. This leaves a very confident impression and the interviewer cannot refuse to select you as a fitting candidate for the job.
- In case the interviewer is getting too personal, be very polite but firm in saying that you do not wish to answer that question as interviewer need not know how good you are at the personal level rather he should be interested in how you fare well in your job.
- Try to point out your strengths and weaknesses and how you can add value to the organization with these.
- As it is said ?First Impression is the Best Impression?, ensure to present yourself well in front of your interviewer.
- Do some research to find out if any recent changes in laws by the government have a bearing on the company you are going for an interview. It shows you general knowledge and also comprehension of company goals and the market.
- Ensure to ask the interviewer anything that you want to know about the prospects of the company and your growth along with it.
- Prepare yourself to face difficult questions in advance as you cannot put a blank face in front of the interviewer.
- Attend an interview as if it is going to be the best job you will ever take up and be formally dressed for the interview.
- You need to know the job role that the company expects and explain how you fit into it.
- Get to know as much information as possible about the company to show the interviewer that you take interest in the company.