C# Interview Questions
August 10, 2011
C# Interview Questions
- What is interface in c#?
- What is an abstract class?
- What are constructor in C#?
- Does C# support C type macros?
- What is mean “Death of Diamod”?
- Can you inherit multiple interfaces?
- What is the name of c#.net compiler?
- Does C# support multiple inheritance?
- Why would you use untrusted verificaion?
- C# constructors cannot be inherited. Why?
- Is it possible to have a static indexer in C#?
- How can I access the registry from C# code?
- Difference between value and reference type?
- How do I get deterministic finalization in C#?
- Why multiple Inheritance is not possible in C#?
- What is Form Closed and Form Closing events?
- An assembly can be stored across multiple files?
- Which one is trusted and which one is untrusted?
- What is true about read only variable in C# code?
- Is it possible to inline assembly or IL in C# code?
- How can I get the ASCII code for a character in C#?
- What is the difference between direct cast and ctype?
- How’s method overriding different from overloading?
- What is difference between deep copy & sallow copy?
- What connections does Microsoft SQL Server support?
- What does dispose method do with the connection object?
- What is the difference between const and static read-only?
- What does the keyword virtual mean in the method definition?
- C# collection allows accessing an element using a unique key?
- What is the difference between the Debug class and Trace class?
- What is the main difference between delegate and an event in c#?
- Can you change the value of a variable while debugging a C# application?
- How do you choose 1 entry point when C# project has more Main ( ) method?
- How we hand Sql exceptions? What is the class that handles SqlServer exceptions?
- Why cannot you specify the accessibility modifier for methods inside the interface?
- Which debugging window allows you to see the methods called in the order they were called?
- Which debugging window allows you to see all the name and values of all the variables in scope?
- Is there a way of specifying which block or loop to break out of when working with nested loops?
- Is it mandatory to implement all the methods which are there in abstract class if we inherit that abstract class..?
- Why we using in header file using system and more header file is in C# what is difference between and all header file?