Self Hypnosis can be done as below:
- Sit in a comfortable position with Your legs together and flat on the floor and spine straight and erect. Keep your hands straight on your knees with palm open.
- Close your eyes.
- Concentrate on your breathing ? concentrate deeply on how the air goes into your lungs and comes out.
- Do this for 5 minutes.
- Relax your body slowly ? start from your head, shoulders, hands, chest, stomach, legs and foot. Loose the muscles of the body in the above said order.
- Then start taking deep breathing for about 1 minute where you need to blow out the air out of your nostrils and you need to take deep breath.
- Follow these techniques for better relaxation.