How to Prepare for Bank Exams
As there is a limited time provided during the bank exam with cutoffs for negative answers the candidates always become panic about the preparation for the bank exam and there will be a huge competition as the number of vacancies are less and high degree of preparation for bank exam is required in order to get through.
For Bank exams the eligibility criteria is graduation and should be aged? between 21 to 30 years and is eligible to appear for bank exams only thrice. The bank exam notification appears in all leading national newspapers and employment news which is conducted in two stages, in the first stage of bank exam it is a written examination which includes objective and descriptive test, and the candidates passed in this written exam are called for an interview the second stage of bank recruitment.
The bank exam paper is an objective type paper, with portion of reasoning, aptitude, Quantitive, general awareness and English and the descriptive type paper will have analysis of situation, language ability and comprehension.
Tips for Bank Exam Preparation:
1.A candidate preparing for bank exam should always remember that the preparation for bank recruitment exam need lots of hard work and dedication. And must have a right strategy for preparing for the bank exams.
2. While beginning the preparation for he bank exam a candidate must focus on basics from the Mathematics of 9th and 10th standard, for reasoning think about the puzzles and for English find out the common grammatical mistakes. These basic makes a clear cut concept to solve the common mistakes for the questions asked in the Bank exam.
3. Preparing short notes is good habit for a candidate applying for bank exam. Making short notes of important questions, formulas, theorems etc can be referred during the last minute preparation.
4. Analyzing the previous years bank exam question papers helps the candidates to know about the exam pattern of questions asked in each section. Have a close analysis on all types of questions asked.
5. Time management is mandatory for preparing bank exam. Target the questions asked in the bank recruitment exams. Make a list of subjects and divide on the priority basis that are required to study and solve the questions. Make a time schedule and follow the schedule strictly to complete the topics. Solve old question papers regularly to track your progress, learn everything required for the exam.
6. As there are negative marks awarded to each and every wrong answer, the candidate must need to take care of the methods to avoid negative marks. Those who have attended the bank exams previously Can easily knows the way to deal with negative marking, but the candidates are advised to read the question carefully and avoids marking answers carelessly.
7. General awareness is the topic asked in the bank exams about the
events taking place at international level, financial aspects etc. which is not possible to focus on all things in a single day. As it takes much time the candidate is advised to be aware of events and start the preparation in advance by reading the newspapers, model papers,? magazines etc. regularly since the range of questions will be high.
8. Building speed with accuracy is acquired with lot of practice. To get qualified in bank exam speed is very important in answering the questions. Practicing more and more model papers will help the candidate to decide on the required time to answer each question. The more you practice the better score will you get. Solve as many question set as you can.
9. For preparing Bank exam individually there are a number of books and correspondence courses available. But all require regular practice, self-confidence and systematic preparations to get through the exam.