Informatica Power Center and its Integration
Informatica Power Center and its Integration
Informatica Power Center is a powerful ETL tool from Informatica Corporation. Informatica Power Center is a single, unified enterprise data integration platform for accessing, discovering, and integrating data from virtually any business system, in any format, and delivering that data throughout the enterprise at any speed.
Informatica PowerCenter sets the standard for highly scalable, high-performance enterprise data integration software. Informatica PowerCenter empowers your IT organization to implement a single approach to accessing, transforming, and delivering data without having to resort to hand coding.
Informatica PowerCenter is an enterprise data integration platform working as a unit. With its high availability as well as being fully scalable and high-performing, PowerCenter provides the foundation for all major data integration projects and initiatives throughout the enterprise.
These areas include:
data replication and synchronization
Integration Competency Centers (ICC)
Master Data Management (MDM)
Service-oriented architectures (SOA) and more.
Informatica PowerCenter serves as the foundation for all data integration projects and enterprise integration initiatives, including data governance, data migration, and enterprise data warehousing
With Informatica PowerCenter, you can integrate:
1. Any type of data—product, financial, and customer data.
2. Any data format—structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data formats; database and mainframe data; and even message file, standards-based, and message queue data.
3. Wherever data may reside—in on-premise business systems, or beyond your corporate firewall with your partners or your Business Processing Outsourcing or Software as a Service providers.
4. Provide the right information, at the right time so that the business has the timely, relevant, and trustworthy data it needs, when it needs it, to make better and timelier business decisions.
5. Informatica PowerCenter enables access to almost any data sources from one platform. It is possible thanks to the technologies of Informatica PowerExchange and PowerCenter Options.
6. PowerCenter is able to deliver data on demand of the business offering the choice of data access of real-time, batch or change data capture (CDC).
7. Informatica PowerCenter is capable of managing the broadest range of data integration initiatives as a single platform. This ETL tool makes it possible to simplify the development of data warehouses and data marts.
With the support of PowerCenter Options, Informatica PowerCenter software meets enterprise expectations and requirements for security, scalability and collaboration through such capabilities as:
High availability/seamless recovery
Grid computing support and many more
In order to increase operational efficiency and to manage and execute various initiatives, the Informatica PowerCenter platform enhances successful collaboration between the business and IT.
Recent Interview Tips Articles
- Nick Names of Places in India
- What is the Difference between Labour and Employee
- Career as Veterinarian
- Tips to Set Up a Pinterest Business Page
- Career of Aircraft Auto Mechanic
- How to Research the Current Job Market
- Inventory Planning Manager Job Description
- Skills Required for Hospitality Management Career
- Facebook tells its users to ignore rumors spreading on the social network
- How to get started with a career in Journalism
- How to build Professional Photographer career
- Architecture Of .NET and Its Tools
- Dot Net Benefits and its Career
- Tips to Develop Android Applications
- Tips to find Right career Path
- Tips for getting Interview Offers
- Tips To Have Effective Presentation Skills
- SEO Books
- WebSphere Portal Admin Training Institutes
- WebSphere Process Server Training Institutes
- Unix – Sun Solaris Admin Training Institutes
- SAP SD Training Institutes
- WebSphere ID Training Institutes
- SAP Basis Training Institutes
- Oracle WebLogic Server Training Institutes
- Oracle 10g & D2K Training Institutes
- SAP IS Retail Training Institutes
- TIBCO EMS Training Institutes
- Loadrunner and Performance Testing Training Institutes
- Linux Admin Training Institutes
- SAP ABAP Training Institutes
- TIBCO Training Institutes
- C with DS Training Institutes
- Salesforce Training Institutes
- SQL Server DBA Training Institutes
- Selenium Training Institutes
- WebSphere Training Institutes
- SAP BO Training Institutes
- SAS Training Institutes
- Oracle Training Institutes
- OBIA Training Institutes
- LoadRunner Training Institutes
- Joomla Training Institutes
- Informatica Training Institutes
- ETL Testing Training Institutes
- Drupal Training Institutes
- Dot Net Training Institutes
- Android Training Institutes
- Web Designing training Institutes
- WebLogic Training Institutes