JDBC Interview Questions
JDBC Interview Questions
- What is save point?
- What’s the JDBC 3.0 API?
- What is new in JDBC 2.0?
- What is Connection Pooling?
- What is JDBC Driver interface?
- What is optimistic concurrency?
- Explain about the main method?
- What packages are used by JDBC?
- How many JDBC drivers are there?
- What does setFetchSize () really do?
- How can you use Prepared Statement?
- Prepared Statement or Batch Updates?
- How can you create JDBC statements?
- What Class for Name ( ) method will do?
- What are the different types of Statements?
- What causes the “No suitable driver” error?
- How to call a Stored Procedure from JDBC?
- What is the protocol is used in type4 driver?
- How differ Servlet from its peer Technology?
- What are the different types of JDBC drivers?
- Which type of JDBC driver is the fastest one?
- What are the two major components of JDBC?
- How can you retrieve data from the Result Set?
- How to move the cursor in scrollable result set?
- Difference between local and global transaction?
- How to Make Updates to Updatable Result Sets?
- Explain in detail about JDBC and its general features?
- What is thin driver and thick driver. Why it is called so?
- Why isn’t the java.sql.Driver Manager Class being found?
- What is the difference between JDBC 1.0 and JDBC 2.0?
- What are the steps involved in establishing a connection?
- Explain Basic Steps in writing a Java program using JDBC?
- How do you determine the sensitivity of the Result Set object?
- Explain what should be done when a SQL exception is raised?
- What is the difference between client and server database cursors?
- What does normalization mean for java.sql.Date and java.sql.Time?
- What are the three statements in JDBC & differences between them?
- Why do I have to reaccess the database for Array, Blob, and Clob data?
- Why do I get Unsatisfied Link Error when I try to use my JDBC driver?
- How does a custom Row Set Reader get called from a Cached Row Set?
- What are the different classes through which JDBC represents statements?
- Which is the preferred collection class to use for storing database result sets?
- How can I get or redirect the log used by Driver Manager and JDBC drivers?
- Which of the following allows non repeatable read in JDBC, connection class?
- Is possible to open a connection to a database with exclusive mode with JDBC?
- What is the query used to display all tables names in SQL Server (Query analyzer)?
- How can I retrieve a String or other object type without creating a new object each time?
- How can I use the JDBC API to access a desktop database like Microsoft Access over the network?
- Does the JDBC-ODBC Bridge support multiple concurrent open statements per connection?
- State true or false can we retrieve a whole row of data at once, instead of calling an individual Result Set.get XXX method for each column?
Recent Interview Tips Articles