Job Responsibilites of PHP Developer
Job Responsibilites of PHP Developer
Eligibility for PHP Programmer:
A bachelor’s degree in computer science is generally required for a PHP developer role. However, employers often hire candidates with associate degrees if they have practical experience. PHP developer must have good communication skills. Being able to engage in critical thinking, active listening and complex problem-solving is also helpful.
Responsibilities and Duties of PHP Developer:
* PHP Programmers may simply have to adjust or customize essential, accessible code for an application.
* PHP programmer helps in participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
* The PHP developer maintains the existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
* Converting data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases.
* PHP programmers have to collaborate with a variety of individuals, including the project manager, HTML and CSS programmers, database administrators and designers.
* A PHP developer designs, documents and maintains Web-based applications. Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security.
* A PHP developer is responsible for the layout, design and coding of a website specifically in PHP format. They figure out the technical and graphical aspects of a website. A PHP developer also maintains and updates an existing website.
* PHP programmer develops the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements.
* A PHP developer helps in uploading the website onto a server and registering it with different search engines. And testing the website and identifying any technical problems as well as establishing the purpose of the website based on its target audience.
* One of the main responsibility of PHP developer is determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved layout
* Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the PHP programming requirements
* Giving guidance on colors, layout and styles for the client website
* A PHP developer has to take care of the page layout, the design and the entire coding of the website in PHP format.
* The developer updates the current features of an existing website. They develop program codes by referring to existing websites and software packages and upload the site on to the server.
* They ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
Recent Interview Tips Articles
- Nick Names of Places in India
- What is the Difference between Labour and Employee
- Career as Veterinarian
- Tips to Set Up a Pinterest Business Page
- Career of Aircraft Auto Mechanic
- How to Research the Current Job Market
- Inventory Planning Manager Job Description
- Skills Required for Hospitality Management Career
- Facebook tells its users to ignore rumors spreading on the social network
- How to get started with a career in Journalism
- How to build Professional Photographer career
- Architecture Of .NET and Its Tools
- Dot Net Benefits and its Career
- Tips to Develop Android Applications
- Tips to find Right career Path
- Tips for getting Interview Offers
- Tips To Have Effective Presentation Skills
- SEO Books
- WebSphere Portal Admin Training Institutes
- WebSphere Process Server Training Institutes
- Unix – Sun Solaris Admin Training Institutes
- SAP SD Training Institutes
- WebSphere ID Training Institutes
- SAP Basis Training Institutes
- Oracle WebLogic Server Training Institutes
- Oracle 10g & D2K Training Institutes
- SAP IS Retail Training Institutes
- TIBCO EMS Training Institutes
- Loadrunner and Performance Testing Training Institutes
- Linux Admin Training Institutes
- SAP ABAP Training Institutes
- TIBCO Training Institutes
- C with DS Training Institutes
- Salesforce Training Institutes
- SQL Server DBA Training Institutes
- Selenium Training Institutes
- WebSphere Training Institutes
- SAP BO Training Institutes
- SAS Training Institutes
- Oracle Training Institutes
- OBIA Training Institutes
- LoadRunner Training Institutes
- Joomla Training Institutes
- Informatica Training Institutes
- ETL Testing Training Institutes
- Drupal Training Institutes
- Dot Net Training Institutes
- Android Training Institutes
- Web Designing training Institutes
- WebLogic Training Institutes