Side Effects Of Aloe Vera Juice
There are many benefits to aloe vera juice. When aloe vera juice is taken twice daily in 2-4 ounces dose it is said that it can help a person to maintain good health.
Yet, aloe vera is not without possible side effects. Reported side effects include allergic reactions, liver dysfunction, nausea, dermatitis and strangely colored urine.
However, these side effects are rare and may well be the result of drinking too much of the juice. It is unwise to drink aloe vera juice as if it were orange juice. If you stay to the recommended dose, you should be fine. Nevertheless, it is important to pay attention to any side effects and stop drinking the juice if you detect a reaction. Aloe vera juice is not a magic potion or a cure-all.
Indications that you should avoid aloe vera are if you are pregnant or breast feeding, have kidney or heart disease, or are allergic to garlic or onions. Take advice from your family doctor before you use for your children’s as aloe vera juice may cause toxic reactions.
For most people, the health benefits of aloe vera juice outweigh any risks, however it is important to use this supplement wisely and pay careful attention to your body’s responses to it.
If you are buying an Aloe Vera product, always purchase those made from 100% pure Aloe Vera. Look out for the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval.
The side effects of aloe vera are normally minor and for a person not on medication or suffering from a medical condition should be able to use aloe vera without problems. However, it is advisable before using anything for a medical purpose to know the side effects. The following are the side effects one can experience when using aloe vera: – Electrolyte loss
– Fluid imbalance
– can color urine pink when taken internally
– can delay healing of major wounds
– Intestinal cramps
Most of these side effects only occurring when a person overdoses or uses aloe vera for too long.
Recent Interview Tips Articles
- Nick Names of Places in India
- What is the Difference between Labour and Employee
- Career as Veterinarian
- Career of Aircraft Auto Mechanic
- How to Research the Current Job Market
- Inventory Planning Manager Job Description
- Skills Required for Hospitality Management Career
- Facebook tells its users to ignore rumors spreading on the social network
- How to get started with a career in Journalism
- How to build Professional Photographer career
- Architecture Of .NET and Its Tools
- Dot Net Benefits and its Career
- Tips to Develop Android Applications
- Tips to find Right career Path
- Tips for getting Interview Offers
- Tips To Have Effective Presentation Skills
- SEO Books
- WebSphere Portal Admin Training Institutes
- WebSphere Process Server Training Institutes
- Unix – Sun Solaris Admin Training Institutes