Search Engine Optimization
Here are some usefull tips by D Hari Babu for search engine optimization. Everyone loves a good tip right? So read these usefull seo tips.
1. People will search with your brand name , Unless your company is a major Brand Name that is a?? ?Seo Training In Hyderabad house hold name, so be sure you have a unique Keyword focused Title Tag on every Page of your site .In case if you like to have you company name in title place it at the end.
2. Fresh Content can help to Improve our rankings in search engines. Try to add useful content to your web pages on a regular basis. Content freshness adds relevancy to your site in the eyes of the search engines.
3. Make sure your web designer understands your expectations for organic SEO. Spiders can crawl Text, not Flash or Images.
4. Flash, Frames and AJAX all share a common Problem- We cant link to a single Page. Its either all or Nothing. Try to use Flash and AJAX Sparingly for best SEO results.
5. Our website needs a blog in case if our site content doesnt change, because search engine spiders like fresh text. We need to blog at least 3 times a week with good, fresh content to feed crawlers.
6. Be aware that by using services that block domain ownership information when we register a domain, Google might see you as a potential spammer.
7. Check your server headers. Search for ?check server header? to find free online tools for this. Make sure your URLs report a ?200 OK? status or ?301 Moved Permanently ? for redirects. If the status shows anything else, check to be sure your URLs are set up properly and used consistently throughout your site.
8. In case if you need your main page as a flash page or one big image , Place text and Navigation links below the fold.
9. Cater to influential bloggers and authority sites who might link to you, your images, videos, podcasts, etc. or ask to reprint your content.
10. Use captions with your images. As with newspaper photos, place keyword rich captions with your images. Pay attention to the context surrounding your images. Images can rank based on text that surrounds them on the web page. Pay attention to keyword text, headings, etc.
11. Enable ?Enhanced image search? in Google Webmaster Central account. Images are a big part of the new blended search results, so allowing Google to find your photos will help our SEO efforts.
12. If you have pages on your site that are very similar you are concerned about duplicate content issues and you want to be sure the correct one is included in the search engines, place the URL of your preferred page in your site maps. You?re better off letting your site pages be found naturally by the crawler. Good global navigation and linking will serve you much better than relying only on an XML Sitemap.
13. If content is regarded as king then links are treated as Queen in seo. Build a network of quality Back links using your target keyword and keyword Phrases As the Link. Dont link to the site which dont have any logic reason to link.
14. Be sure that links to your website and within your website use your keyword Phrase. In case if your target is Seo Training then link to ? SEO Training? instead of a ?Click here? Link.
15. Use Keywords and Keyword Phrases appropriately in text links, Domain Name, and image Alt Attributes.
16. The quickest way to get our new website to be spidered by google is by getting link from another quality website.When link building, think quality, not quantity. One single, good, authoritative link can do a lot more for our website than a dozen poor quality links, which can actually hurt our website. Not only should links use keyword anchor text, but the text around the links should also be related to target keywords. In other words, surround the link with descriptive text.
17. Search engines want natural language content. Never try to stuff web page text with keywords. Search engines look at how many times a term is in our content and if it is abnormally high, search engines will penalize us. Search engines like unique content that is also quality content. There can be a difference between unique content and quality content. Make sure your content is both. Don?t try to optimize the web page for several keywords at once.
18. we need to make our website easy to use. This can influence our link building ability and popularity and, thus, our seo ranking. Links especially deep links from a high Page Rank site are golden. High PR indicates high trust, so the back links will carry more weight.
19. Seo is useless if there is no one to answers the Phone call or reply to mail .Make sure your call to action is clear and present.
20. In case if you have videos and you want them to be found by Crawlers, create a Site map of video and list it in your Google Webmaster Central Account. Videos that show up in Google blended search results don?t just come from You Tube. Be sure to submit your videos to other quality video sites like Metacafe, AOL, MSN and Yahoo to name a few. Surround video content on your pages with keyword rich text. The search engines look at surrounding content to define the usefulness of the video for the query.
21. Check the link to your home page throughout your website. Is index.html appended to your Domain name? If so, we are splitting our Links. Outside links go to http://www.srihithatechnologies.comand internal links go to http://www.srihithatechnologies.com/index.html Ditch the index.html or default.php or whatever the web page is and always link back to your domain.
22. Content is king for Seo, so be sure to have good content well written and unique that will focus on your Primary Keyword or Keyword Phrase.
23. Understand social marketing. It is part of SEO. The more we understand about sites like Digg, Yelp, del.icio.us, Facebook, etc., the better we will be able to compete in search.
24. Add Blog Reviews, Sharing Functions, Ratings and visitors comments in your website to get more traffic and repeted traffic.
25. Incase if you use java script drop down Menus , Image Maps or Image Links be sure to put text links somewhere on the web page for the spiders to follow.
26. If you are on a shared server, do a blacklist check to be sure you?re not on a proxy with a spammer or banned site. This will effect our website ranking.
27. Use the words ?image? or ?picture? in your photo ALT descriptions and captions. A lot of searches are for a keyword plus one of those words.
28. Optimize the text in your RSS feed just like you should with your posts and web pages. Use descriptive, keyword rich text in your title and description.
29. See if your hosting company offers sticky forwarding when moving to a new domain. This allows temporary forwarding to the new domain from the old, retaining the new URL in the address bar so that users can gradually get used to the new URL.
30. Initially Try to focus on search Phrases, not on single Keywords, better to place your location in your Text. ( seo training in Hyderabad ) rather than seo training.
32. Url file Extension doesnt matter. We can use .html,.htm.asp.php etc and it wont make a difference as far as our SEO is concerned.
33. When Optimizing Blog Posts, Optimize your post Title tag Independently from your Blog Title.
34. Links from .edu domains are given nice weight by the search engines. Search for possible non-profit .edu sites that are looking for sponsors.
35. Remember seo is not a one-shot Process. People search preferences changes daily or weekly, so we need to work on optimization daily.
36. Broaden your range of services to include video, podcasts, news, social content and so forth to attract the customers.
37. Seo is considered as quality text, quality links, Popularity and Reputation.
38. When considering a link purchase or exchange, check the cache date of the page where your link will be located in Google. Search for ?cache:URL? where you substitute ?URL? for the actual page. The newer the cache date the better. If the page isn?t there or the cache date is more than an month old, the page isn?t worth much
Dondapati Hari Babu is a content Writer and is an SEO trainer based in Hyderabad ? India
With over 5 years of experience in search engine optimization, web development and marketing.