Tips on how to sell our self in interview
Tips on how to sell our self in interview
Are you attending any interview then read these tips on How to sell your self in interview?
When you attend for an interview introduce yourself with a smile and firm handshake. Maintain good eye contact with the employer during conversation. Demonstrate to the recruiter what you want to and can do for the employer today, based on employer research.Show interest in what the interviewer is saying, by nodding your head and leaning toward him/her occasionally. Give positive answers to negative-based questions. Immediately after you leave make notes of important points of discussion
Ask for the recruiter’s business card for future contact.
Here is an example about how to answer the first question most interviewers ask. “Tell me about yourself” It also allows the job seeker to share with the interviewer the most important thing they want to know – “Why should I hire you?”
1. Personal and Education
This part is used to give the interviewer relevant information concerning you personally and about your educational background. This does not include personal information such as marital status, children, etc. This does include information such as: hometown or state and/or personal attribute. The education should be either the latest obtained and/or major field if relevant to job objective.
2. Early Career/Life Experiences
This part is used to share with the interviewer past work and life experiences relevant to the job objective.
3. Recent Work History/Life Experiences
This is the time for the job seeker to relate to the employer two accomplishments/results of the job seeker that indicate why he/she is the best candidate for the position sought.
4. Why you are here
In this part, the job seeker speaks with enthusiasm that he/she is here for the specific position sought.
5. What to Do
Arrive 10-15 minutes early to the interview location for interview.
Use time wisely to review employer research information.
Have pen and paper. Asking to borrow a pen indicates lack of preparation.
Be enthusiastic. Recruiters remember a positive attitude.
Listen carefully to the interviewer’s complete question before responding.
If needed, pause and take time before answering difficult questions.
Keep going even if you feel you made a mistake.
Carry extra resumes, references, etc. organized in a portfolio
Unless asked, do not discuss salary and benefits.Article by seo trainer and Consultant Hari Babu
Recent Interview Tips Articles
- Nick Names of Places in India
- What is the Difference between Labour and Employee
- Career as Veterinarian
- Tips to Set Up a Pinterest Business Page
- Career of Aircraft Auto Mechanic
- How to Research the Current Job Market
- Inventory Planning Manager Job Description
- Skills Required for Hospitality Management Career
- Facebook tells its users to ignore rumors spreading on the social network
- How to get started with a career in Journalism
- How to build Professional Photographer career
- Architecture Of .NET and Its Tools
- Dot Net Benefits and its Career
- Tips to Develop Android Applications
- Tips to find Right career Path
- Tips for getting Interview Offers
- Tips To Have Effective Presentation Skills
- SEO Books
- WebSphere Portal Admin Training Institutes
- WebSphere Process Server Training Institutes
- Unix – Sun Solaris Admin Training Institutes
- SAP SD Training Institutes
- WebSphere ID Training Institutes
- SAP Basis Training Institutes
- Oracle WebLogic Server Training Institutes
- Oracle 10g & D2K Training Institutes
- SAP IS Retail Training Institutes
- TIBCO EMS Training Institutes
- Loadrunner and Performance Testing Training Institutes
- Linux Admin Training Institutes
- SAP ABAP Training Institutes
- TIBCO Training Institutes
- C with DS Training Institutes
- Salesforce Training Institutes
- SQL Server DBA Training Institutes
- Selenium Training Institutes
- WebSphere Training Institutes
- SAP BO Training Institutes
- SAS Training Institutes
- Oracle Training Institutes
- OBIA Training Institutes
- LoadRunner Training Institutes
- Joomla Training Institutes
- Informatica Training Institutes
- ETL Testing Training Institutes
- Drupal Training Institutes
- Dot Net Training Institutes
- Android Training Institutes
- Web Designing training Institutes
- WebLogic Training Institutes