Tips to Speed up Computer
Many of them look for ways to speed up computer operations. If your computer is slow and you are trying to work on it, one get irritated to work on such computer. There are loads of tools available in the market today, like computer maintenance software and other tools which will help you to keep your computer safe and secure.
- Since slow computers have nothing to do with CPU speed only waste files that are of no use slows down the computer work. So delete those waste files like MS Word documents which are not used anymore.
- Make sure that computer memory has enough sufficient space, so that computer can work with required speed. Most of the software manufacturers recommend sufficient size memory to run their software other than memory required by operating system to run at speed.
- In order to speed up computer operations there is a file system To be set up that perform tasks like showing window borders and opening files and folders which are processed by graphics card. At times if graphic card is under-powered while processing then turn off animations and check the speed of computer.
- There will be many temporary files are created without the user notice. So much happens without user notice especially if the person is Internet user. This must be known to the computer user to speed up the computer performance by deleting them very often.
- Computer must be defrag once in a while because every time you install programs and save files on your computer, these files are saved at the space available here and there on hard drive. To speed up computer tasks program files should be fragmented by defragging the computer to place the files together so that they are used files easily.
- ?You can get rid of junk files with disk clean up tool that comes free with Windows. The Disk Cleanup tool helps you to free up space on your hard disk to improve the performance of your computer. Go to start menu>accessories>system tools>disk cleanup
- By installing a good Anti-virus software helps to get rid of virus and makes computer to run smoothly with efficient speed. Spyware collects personal information without asking for permission. So Download Microsoft Security Essentials which acts as a spyware removal tool and includes automatic updates.
- Programs that are not used for longer time should be deleted from control panel by uninstalling since it occupies lots of space on hard drive and lets computer speed down.
- Files that are deleted goes to recycle bin which creates junk in the computer. So if such junk files are kept for long time computer might gets slow down and effects the speed of work.
- Running Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter on a regular basis is improves computer work speed.
- Cleaning icons off your desktop can also improve performance. They slow down computer, so have a basic plain wallpaper.
- Update hardware drivers as frequently as possible.? New drivers tend to increase system speed of computer. If you want to use several programs at the same time then minimize those you are not using.? This helps reduce the overload on RAM.