What is the Future of PHP Developer
What is the Future of PHP Developer
PHP is the most popular web development language currently. A PHP developer will be in great demand if he is experienced in diverse programming languages. PHP programming language has became the most popular language on the Internet since 2002. PHP Programmers/developers are free to work for companies on salary basis or independently on contracts basis.
PHP is already popular, used in millions of domains supported by most ISPs and used by household-name Web companies like Yahoo.
A PHP Developer may also be called to build up and write new code for different programs. Some employers also look for PHP Developers who are skillful in other technologies such as SSH, FTP and SQL.
As PHP started to pull ahead of the platform pack, more and more people started working on it, increasing the size of the community and therefore making it more likely that even more people would choose it
PHP language is a cheap, fast, reliable and widely supported environment to run in, therefore it is mainly used in standard web deployment, not only large enterprises.
If you’re a beginner, PHP is excellent for you. It is really easy to understand, and you can figure out most things on your own. PHP documentation isn’t the most detailed one, but it can give you some information on what you’re trying to find out.
If you’re an intermediate or advanced programmer, you may like PHP because there are a lot of things you can do with it. Flexibility and portability are two essential attributes of PHP. You can run it or almost every operating system in the world, and you can modify it as you wish.
PHP is known for its excellent global community, which helps out people looking for answers. Alternatively, commercial languages provide support from well-trained personal who will answer you quickly, but then again the costs are much higher.
PHP is a very good language and is used all the time in industry. Most Yahoo properties actually use PHP in some form or another.
PHP is recommended to:
* Consider PHP for projects that require a combination open and nonproprietary technology, on which to build architecturally basic (but not necessarily small) dynamic Web applications.
* Consider PHP as a supporting technology in a broader portfolio of AD technologies, where it can provide a specialized toolset for building Web graphical user interface (GUI) front ends to service-oriented architecture (SOA) back-end services.
* Consider adopting and customizing industry-proven Web solutions (e.g., Drupal, MediaWiki, etc.) built on PHP before building solutions from scratch.
As PHP is the faster and more powerful language now a days provides the security of the code. Since PHP is strong, its powerful and it is most definitely here to stay. PHP has the potential for being the glue that binds the web together.
Hence PHP, the flexible and powerful language that it is, has a very large role to fill in the future of the web.
Recent Interview Tips Articles
- What is the Difference between Labour and Employee
- Career as Veterinarian
- Tips to Set Up a Pinterest Business Page
- Career of Aircraft Auto Mechanic
- How to Research the Current Job Market
- Inventory Planning Manager Job Description
- Skills Required for Hospitality Management Career
- Facebook tells its users to ignore rumors spreading on the social network
- How to get started with a career in Journalism
- How to build Professional Photographer career
- Architecture Of .NET and Its Tools
- Dot Net Benefits and its Career
- Tips to Develop Android Applications
- Tips to find Right career Path
- Tips for getting Interview Offers
- Tips To Have Effective Presentation Skills
- SEO Books
- WebSphere Portal Admin Training Institutes
- WebSphere Process Server Training Institutes
- Unix – Sun Solaris Admin Training Institutes
- SAP SD Training Institutes
- WebSphere ID Training Institutes
- SAP Basis Training Institutes
- Oracle WebLogic Server Training Institutes
- Oracle 10g & D2K Training Institutes
- SAP IS Retail Training Institutes
- TIBCO EMS Training Institutes
- Loadrunner and Performance Testing Training Institutes
- Linux Admin Training Institutes
- SAP ABAP Training Institutes
- TIBCO Training Institutes
- C with DS Training Institutes
- Salesforce Training Institutes
- SQL Server DBA Training Institutes
- Selenium Training Institutes
- WebSphere Training Institutes
- SAP BO Training Institutes
- SAS Training Institutes
- Oracle Training Institutes
- OBIA Training Institutes
- LoadRunner Training Institutes
- Joomla Training Institutes
- Informatica Training Institutes
- ETL Testing Training Institutes
- Drupal Training Institutes
- Dot Net Training Institutes
- Android Training Institutes
- Web Designing training Institutes
- WebLogic Training Institutes
- Software Testing Tools Training Institutes