Why Audience can not understand your speech. Read Tips to Prepare for Public Speaking.
* Audience cannot understand your speech when you speak too slowly or too fast.
* You use the language that your audience can not understand.
* Your Audience can not understand your speech when you have English communication barrier.
* When your pronunciation is vulgar.
* You may have bad accent.
* When your ideas may be confusing or very difficult to follow by the Audience.
Most of the people are unaware about these problems. Through recording your voice you can improve your voice clarity. Video recording can help you to get a visual appearance of your performance. But audio recording is the best way to improve voice clarity. When you speak, you can ask your friend about your voice clarity and they can help you to give you a good feed back. Analyze your own voice and start working on it, if you lack clarity.