One of the easiest and cheapest methods of driving traffic to your website is through article writing. It is not only very cheap, but also can help you in getting traffic for a long period, many months and even years after you have submitted many articles. Article submission may not be the fastest method of traffic generation, but it is easy and cheap. When you are first starting in the internet marketing business, you need things that are easy and cheap.
- Write a High Quality, Original Article for Your Website. Write an original 400-500 word article for your website making sure to optimize it for your primary keyword or have someone else write it. This article will be the foundation of more articles to follow and since this is your website and your reputation is on the line, make sure it is a well written, quality article. Don?t take the easy way out here or go cheap.
- You write articles include a link to your website or to an affiliate page. You submit articles to free online article directories. People read your articles online and click the link to visit your website. Once at your website your readers purchase the item you are promoting and you can earn commission.
- You always want to be seen as the authority on a subject and not a person who is seen as just another spammer on the internet. So it is going to take some hard work on your part to learn the subject thoroughly and to keep learning information and knowledge on that niche or specialised subject. There are no short cuts to brilliance and outstanding of a specific subject. It is going to take a tremendous amount of research and study, if you are to be seen as an expert in your field.
- This is the most important part of your article. Here you provide the link back to your website. Without this link, your article may have the best information available on your topic, but if you don’t provide a link back to your site, all your effort has been wasted.
- Insert your keywords within the body and space them out. There’s no exact rule on how many times the keywords must appear within the body, but Put your keywords twice in the first 2 paragraphs, once for every 150 to 200 words in the body, and once in the ending paragraph. However, don’t forcefully stuff keywords just for the sake of following this article marketing tip.
- Your article title needs to be eye catching and relevant to your reader, otherwise nobody will read it. Take a step back and believe like somebody who is searching for information about a specific topic. Be direct and to the point.
- Curiosity is a powerful motivator. Offer a tease that will get readers to click on the link to discover the answer. Fill them with anticipation by a revealing just enough detail to get them to click on the link.
- Your articles should not be written using words that many readers will have trouble understanding, as this will only reduce their effectiveness. You need to write your articles in simple English that even a layman can understand. When someone finds your article online, it is likely to be a person with a problem they want to solve. Rather than complicating matters, you should simply deliver useful information that is easy to understand.
- Some writers post one article and that?s it. Just like movie producers in Hollywood, you should post a sequel to this because there could already be new information available which you could share to the public.